From Little Giant products
A heavy-duty standalone waterer for chickens, turkeys, and other poultry. Double-wall construction features an inner tube with a strong arched handle for carrying the filled fount and an outer tube with its own handle for convenience. When the outer tube is inserted over the inner tube, a copper spring and neoprene seal create a vacuum to maintain a constant water level in the drinking pan.
Features a locking pin to hold the outer tube in place. The sloped top helps to prevent roosting. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks.
A key advantage of metal founts is the ability to use the fount in winter with a heater base such as the Little Giant electric water heater base (sold separately).
This is not a hanging waterer, it must be placed on the ground or floor. 12.25 inch diameter by 10.75 inch high, holds 2 gallons.
- Functional double-wall waterers are manufactured from heavy gauge steel
- Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength
- Brass valves and rubber seals produce a positive water shut off
- Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks
- Features a locking pin
- For poultry and game birds
- Capacity: 2 gal.
- Color: Silver
- Depth: 12.25 in.
- Height: 10.75 in.
- Material: Steel
- Number of Pieces: 1 pc.
- Width: 12.25 in.