8 ft Cedar Chicken Tractor with feeder/water "chimney"
Our cedar A-Frame Chicken Tractor is constructed primarily from red cedar wood. Cedar acts a natural pest deterrent and is naturally rot resistant. Our coop is constructed to be heavy duty and will last for years (not months like those cheap online coops). Our coop will look great in any backyard and will provide safety and security for your flock.
Our cedar chicken tractors are constructed in Georgia. Please allow up to two weeks from time of purchase so we can custom build your coop!
*photos show the coop with our optional 100% Pure Tung Oil stain.
Free delivery in the metro Atlanta area!
- 2 locking egg doors to allow for easy access to collect delicious fresh eggs!
- The run area is constructed with heavy-duty hardware cloth (raccoons can easily open flimsy chicken wire).
- 2 locking run area doors. Keeping your flock protected from predators while you aren't able to supervise free range time.
- Removable nesting bar to allow for easy cleaning.
- Locking ramp door. Pull the ramp cable up at night after the flock goes to bed. Keeping your chickens protected at night!
- 2 hooks to hang your feeder and waterer (sold separately). Check out our custom made water pipe add-on feature or our combo feeder/water chimney feature!
- Wheels allow you to easily move the coop around the yard. Your flock will enjoy new spots to graze on and to fertilize!
- Perfect fit for 5 full grown chickens or 8 bantams breeds.
- This model offers a pvc watering system designed to keep the water clean for your chickens.
- The basic tractor model measures 8 ft long. The tractor is 4 ft tall and 4 ft wide.
- The base model *does not include* a feeder. Please check out the upgrades for these options.
- Cedar does turn a beautiful grey over time. We offer a 100% tung oil finish. Tung oil is a wonderful chemical free alternative to chemical sealants.
- 6 ft run extension. The flock will love the extra space that our beautiful cedar run provides.
Questions regarding the coop?
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 470-375-9969.