6 ft Cedar Chicken Tractor with feeder/water combo "chimney"
Our cedar A-Frame Chicken Tractor is constructed primarily from red cedar wood. Cedar acts a natural pest deterrent and is naturally rot resistant. Our coop is constructed to be heavy duty and will last for years (not months like those cheap online coops). Our coop will look great in any backyard and will provide safety and security for your flock.
- 2 locking egg doors to allow for easy access to collect delicious fresh eggs!
- The run area is constructed with heavy-duty hardware cloth (raccoons can easily open flimsy chicken wire).
- 2 locking run area doors. Keeping your flock protected from predators while you aren't able to supervise free range time.
- Removable nesting bar to allow for easy cleaning.
- Locking ramp door. Pull the ramp cable up at night after the flock goes to bed. Keeping your chickens protected at night!
- 2 hooks to hang your feeder and waterer (sold separately). Check out our custom made water pipe add on feature or our combo feeder / water chimney feature!
- Wheels allow you to easily move the coop around the yard. Your flock will enjoy new spots to graze on and to fertilize!
- Perfect fit for 3 full grown chickens or 5 bantams breeds.
- The basic tractor model measures 6 ft long. The tractor is 4 ft tall and 4 ft wide.
- The feeder/water "chimney" hides a pvc feeder and watering system. No need to bend down to refill any feeders or waterers - simply open the door and refill from outside the coop! The watering system keeps the water clean and the feeder is designed to help reduce feed waste.
- Looking for a larger coop? Check out our 8 ft model.
- Cedar does turn a beautiful grey over time. We offer a 100% tung oil finish. Tung oil is a wonderful chemical free alternative to chemical sealants.
- 6 ft run extension. The flock will love the extra space that our beautiful cedar run provides.
Not in Atlanta? We can deliver for a fee. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 470-375-9969 for details.
Sorry - we don't deliver out of Georgia at the moment.
Tractors are built on demand and can take up to two weeks from time of purchase to delivery.